I'm Lily. I'm 20 years old. I live in Tennessee. Lil' bit Southern, but my home is in the Dominican Republic. I love Jesus, warm weather, and laughing until my sides hurt.
Se habla español.
Feed me words.
No truer yet dumber lyrics have been written than those of Futile Devices by Sufjan Stevens.
You’ve crossed the twee line with that one, Sufjan.
I remember once when I was in high school, I really liked this guy, and he was the artsy/hipster kind, so for some reason when he asked me what I was doing one day, I told him I was making a flower crown for my cat.
It’s okay to hate me. I hate me.
My favorite spelling error has to be “finance”
A close second is “defiantly”
For those of you who only follow me on tumblr:
- I still love One Direction.
- I’m still banking on that writing career.
- Oh but I also want to go to culinary school after getting my undergrad.
- I’m going back to the DR for three months on a discipleship type deal.
- I’m pretty sold on Jesus and I’m not sure what will be of me if that ever changes.
- I’m almost trilingual.
- I’m still funny.
One note = one vote. Like or reblog to vote for your state! Go your-state-name-here!
I just need a good cry, I think.